Yeni özellikler yeni bir tasarım ile...
Uyarı : Stoktaki Son Ürün!
Stoğa Gireceği Tarih :
MA 25 / MA 25e Air Conduction Audiometer Features At a Glance
• Portable air conduction screener (125-8000 Hz)
• AC adapter or battery operated (3 AA batteries)
•Easy fingertip operation with frequency and hearing level controls
• Continuous, pulse, warble tones
• Exceptionally lightweight, only 3.5 lbs
• Soft carrying case included Upgrade Option: MA 25e
• Automated Hughson-Westlake
• Results recalled from internal memory following test
• PC compatible with SNAP software
• Includes patient response switch & USB cable Accurate, Dependable Engineering Take the MA 25 anywhere with confidence. User-friendly knobs make adjusting frequency and hearing levels easy. Simple push-button operation for right/left, pulse tone and warble. Sleek, Small Design The super-lightweight MA 25 weighs in at only 3.5 lbs.
Small enough to hold in the palm of your hand! Tucked into its carrying case (included), the MA 25 is one of our smallest, lightest portables.
The MA 25 is engineered to be a portable, tough, and reliable air conduction audiometer with full range of frequencies. The warranty covers defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of invoice of the instrument to the original purchaser. Accessories which are purchased from MAICO at the same time as the instrument are also under warranty for one year from the date of invoice. For additional information contact your MAICO Distributor. Technical Data Standards: Audiometer EN 60645-1/ANSI S3.6, Type 4 Safety EN 60601-1 EMC EN 60601-1-2 Inputs/Outputs Patient response switch USB Power Supply Rise/Fall Times ~35 msec Distortion 0.5% typical, 2.5% maximum Crosstalk -100 dB minimum On/Off Ratio Greater than 80 dB Frequency Modulation ±5% frequency modulating rate at 5Hz Frequency Range 125 to 8000 Hz Hearing Level Range -10 to 100 dB HL in 1 or 5 dB steps Power Supply 3 AA batteries/External Power Supply 5V DC 100, 100 – 240V AC Dimensions 8.9” W x 7.1” D x 2.2” H Weight 3.5 lbs (with accessories and carrying case) Stimulus Continuous, Pulse, Warble Accessories Standard Accessories Carrying Case